TermsKindly read the terms carefully before using this website ( www.medceron.com ). All users of this website agree to the terms and are liable to abide by these.
- The website content and brands are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Plagiarizing the brands and content, in any form, is prohibited.
- If you wish to join our mailing list, you are also giving us your permission to send you our periodic service or product updates via email.
- We work on an advance payment basis. We shall receive the full amount, as agreed, before starting the work.
- Before starting the project, we must receive all the necessary details of the work or project requirement. If comments are received later on the formatting of the manuscript, we would correct it at no extra cost. However, regarding technical comments, authors will be responsible for addressing the comments.
- We would not be responsible if the manuscript of the journal is rejected due to lack of some research components or data or comments received on the factors other than the formatting of the manuscript. The acceptance of the manuscript by a journal is dependent on many factors.
- Additional payment may entail if an additional work is requested by the client later on the same project.
- Under no circumstances can we process a refund of the deposited amount.